Capitol Gutter Blog
We honestly don't have a huge call for copper gutter installation because it is pricier than aluminum gutters, but once in a while we have a customer that is after a specific look and is willing to spend the money for the aesthetics.
This Tenino customer has a beautiful stable and wanted to accent it with copper gutters. You can see some of the installation pictures in the gallery below.
Copper gutters are more expensive for a number of reasons. Aside from the material being costlier, copper gutters are not seamless and require soldering to assemble. This means they are more labor intensive to install.
Aside from their unique appearance, copper gutters are more durable than aluminum. They also assume a natural patina finish over time as they are exposed to the weather, giving them a one-of-a-kind look -- no two sets of copper gutters are alike.
Take a look at the photos below and let us know what you think. If you're after a unique look for your home, this just might be the ticket. We're happy to give you a free estimate and compare the cost of copper gutters to aluminum for your gutter installation project. Fill out our customer inqury form and let us know.
- Before Installation: Copper Gutter Before Installation: Copper Gutter
- After Installation: Copper Gutter After Installation: Copper Gutter
- Installing Copper Gutters Installing Copper Gutters
- Copper Gutters and Downspout Copper Gutters and Downspout
- Copper Gutter Installation Copper Gutter Installation