Capitol Gutter Blog
With the our many years of experience, we have installed gutters on hundred of residential and commercial properties. If there's a roof, we can find a way to put a gutter on it.
Bi-feed downspouts are a technique we use in two situations:
- Our customer wants to limit the number of downspouts for aesthetic reasons;
- Unusual or tricky roof designs prevent us from being able to install a downspout to drain a particular length of gutter.
The gallery below shows a few situations that called for a bi-feed downspout system. Please click/tap on the image to see a larger view and description of each example.
No matter what kind of roof you have, how steep it is or how complex the situation, Capitol Gutter has the experiece to offer a solution that will work for you. Whatever the situation, please contact us and we will be happy to take a look and provide free estimate.
- Bi-Feed Downspout #1 Bi-Feed Downspout #1
- Bi-Feed Downspout #2 Bi-Feed Downspout #2
- Bi-Feed Downspout #3 Bi-Feed Downspout #3
- Bi-Feed Downspout #4 Bi-Feed Downspout #4
- Bi-Feed Downspout #5 Bi-Feed Downspout #5